- Definition of gene-environment interaction
- Examples of interactions and rationale
- Why do we think gene x environment interactions might exist for complex, multifactorial traits?
- How might gene x environment interactions be detected?
- Limitations of many existing studies of gene x environment interactions
- Gene x lifestyle interaction on type 2 diabetes incidence
- Genotype-based recall randomized clinical trials
- What are the likely mechanisms underlying gene x environment interactions?
Franks, P. (2013, May 22). Gene-environment interactions in complex disease [Video file]. In The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved March 21, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bs/2541/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on May 22, 2013
- Prof. Paul Franks has not informed HSTalks of any commercial/financial relationship that it is appropriate to disclose.