by leading world experts
What others say about us
Meet the editors
Supporting learning, extending knowledge.
What, How and When?
Ideal for distance, blended and flipped-classroom courses and as an additional learning resource. Essential for researchers keeping up to date or tackling a new subject area.
Up to date
Regularly updated and constantly expanded. A more extensive faculty than any single institution could ever hope for – drawn from industry, commerce, acadaemia, research institutions and regulatory authorities.
User friendly, easily accessible, onsite and off, on campus or at home, on desktops and mobiles, 24/7, wherever there is internet connection.
Thousands of talks, lectures and case studies. Embed in virtual learning environments e.g. Moodle and Blackboard, and in digital notes. Unlimited access for subscribing institutions. Supports continuing professional education and development.
Specially prepared and presented by leading experts, including Nobel Laureates. A vast range of animated lectures, talks and case studies covering both the fundamentals and the latest developments.
with leading online catalogues and discovery services, PCs, Mac, iOS and Android. Supporting learning in over 50 countries worldwide.
Illustrative lectures, talks and case studies
- Prof. Neil Brockdorff
- University of Oxford, UK
- Dr. Michael Ardern-Jones
- University of Southampton, UK
- Prof. Ana Maria Cuervo
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY, USA
- Dr. Charles Loprinzi
- Mayo Clinic, USA
- Dr. Thomas Bak
- University of Edinburgh, UK
- Dr. Md. David A. Reardon
- Center for Neuro-Oncology Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, USA
- Prof. Paul Rosenberg
- New York University, USA
- Prof. Noah Rosenberg,
- Prof. Rasmus Nielsen
- Prof. Juliet Compston
- University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
- Prof. Luigi Naldini
- Vita - Salute San Raffaele University School of Medicine, Italy
- Prof. Vundavalli Murty
- Columbia University Medical Center, USA
- Prof. Axel Kornerup Hansen
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Dr. Wayne Koff
- Senior Vice President and Chief Scientific Officer, International AIDS Vaccine Initiative, USA
- Prof. Alexandra Blakemore,
- Dr. Andrew Walley