by leading world experts
What others say about us
View All editors
Meet the editors
Supporting learning, extending knowledge.
What, How and When?
Ideal for distance, blended and flipped-classroom courses and as an additional learning resource. Essential for researchers keeping up to date or tackling a new subject area.
Up to date
Regularly updated and constantly expanded. A more extensive faculty than any single institution could ever hope for – drawn from industry, commerce, acadaemia, research institutions and regulatory authorities.
User friendly, easily accessible, onsite and off, on campus or at home, on desktops and mobiles, 24/7, wherever there is internet connection.
Thousands of talks, lectures and case studies. Embed in virtual learning environments e.g. Moodle and Blackboard, and in digital notes. Unlimited access for subscribing institutions. Supports continuing professional education and development.
Specially prepared and presented by leading experts, including Nobel Laureates. A vast range of animated lectures, talks and case studies covering both the fundamentals and the latest developments.
with leading online catalogues and discovery services, PCs, Mac, iOS and Android. Supporting learning in over 50 countries worldwide.
Illustrative lectures, talks and case studies
- Prof. Dr. Jürgen Bajorath,
- Dr. Ye Hu
- Dr. Edmund R.S. Kunji
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Prof. G. Richard Scott
- University of Nevada, USA
- Prof. Sten H. Vermund
- Yale University, USA
- Prof. Marina Rodnina
- Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Germany
- Prof. David Balding
- University of Melbourne, Australia, and University College London, UK
- Prof. Eamonn M. M. Quigley
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Emeritus Prof. Crispian Scully
- University College London, UK
- Prof. Abba Kastin,
- Prof. Weihong Pan
- Prof. Ben Dunn
- Distinguished Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Vance Berger
- Bethesda, MD, USA