by leading world experts
What others say about us
Meet the editors
Supporting learning, extending knowledge.
What, How and When?
Ideal for distance, blended and flipped-classroom courses and as an additional learning resource. Essential for researchers keeping up to date or tackling a new subject area.
Up to date
Regularly updated and constantly expanded. A more extensive faculty than any single institution could ever hope for – drawn from industry, commerce, acadaemia, research institutions and regulatory authorities.
User friendly, easily accessible, onsite and off, on campus or at home, on desktops and mobiles, 24/7, wherever there is internet connection.
Thousands of talks, lectures and case studies. Embed in virtual learning environments e.g. Moodle and Blackboard, and in digital notes. Unlimited access for subscribing institutions. Supports continuing professional education and development.
Specially prepared and presented by leading experts, including Nobel Laureates. A vast range of animated lectures, talks and case studies covering both the fundamentals and the latest developments.
with leading online catalogues and discovery services, PCs, Mac, iOS and Android. Supporting learning in over 50 countries worldwide.
Illustrative lectures, talks and case studies
- Dr. Paul O'Reilly
- King's College London, UK
- Dr. Joachim M. Greuel
- Bioscience Valuation BSV GmbH, Germany
- Prof. Gordon B. Mills
- MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
- Prof. Sir Peter Lachmann
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Prof. Palle Holmstrup
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Prof. Ying Yuan
- The University of Texas, USA
- Prof. Jan Vijg
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, USA
- Prof. Ethan Bier
- University of California, San Diego, USA
- Dr. Soldano Ferrone
- Harvard Medical School, USA
- Prof. Eamonn M. M. Quigley
- University College Cork, Ireland
- Prof. Greg M. Allenby,
- Prof. Peter E. Rossi
- Dr. Vance Berger
- Bethesda, MD, USA
- Prof. Peter Kotanko
- Renal Research Institute, USA
- Prof. Peter Barnes
- Imperial College London, UK
- Prof. Ben Dunn
- Distinguished Professor of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Florida, USA
- Dr. Joost J. Oppenheim
- National Cancer Institute, USA