by leading world experts
What others say about us
Meet the experts
Supporting learning, extending knowledge.
What, How and When?
Ideal for distance, blended and flipped-classroom courses and as an additional learning resource. Essential for researchers keeping up to date or tackling a new subject area.
Up to date
Regularly updated and constantly expanded. A more extensive faculty than any single institution could ever hope for – drawn from industry, commerce, acadaemia, research institutions and regulatory authorities.
User friendly, easily accessible, onsite and off, on campus or at home, on desktops and mobiles, 24/7, wherever there is internet connection.
Thousands of talks, lectures and case studies. Embed in virtual learning environments e.g. Moodle and Blackboard, and in digital notes. Unlimited access for subscribing institutions. Supports continuing professional education and development.
Specially prepared and presented by leading experts, including Nobel Laureates. A vast range of animated lectures, talks and case studies covering both the fundamentals and the latest developments.
with leading online catalogues and discovery services, PCs, Mac, iOS and Android. Supporting learning in over 50 countries worldwide.
Illustrative lectures, talks and case studies
- Dr. Thomas Paul
- Director of Cancer Epigenetics, Pfizer, USA
- Prof. Emma Thomson
- University of Glasgow, UK
- Dr. Richard L. Drake
- Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine, USA
- Dr. Carole Sargent
- University of Cambridge, UK
- Prof. Emeritus Richard R. Burgess
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA
- Dr. Chiara Fabbri
- King’s College London, UK
- Dr. Peter Winocour
- Clinical Director, ENHIDE, UK
- Prof. Ethan Bier
- University of California, San Diego, USA
- Prof. Zofia Chrzanowska-Lightowlers
- Wellcome Trust Centre for Mitochondrial Research, Newcastle, UK
- Prof. Dr. Christoph Steinbeck
- Friedrich-Schiller-University, Germany
- Dr. Federico Innocenti,
- Prof. Daniel J. Crona
- Prof. Abba Kastin,
- Prof. Weihong Pan
- Prof. Eamonn M. M. Quigley
- University College Cork, Ireland