- Pain manifestations and functional pain assessments
- Sources of distress other than pain that patients call "pain"
- Clinician, patient, and family barriers to controlling pain
- Pain at the end of life
- The role of palliative sedation to unconsciousness for refractory distress
Abrahm, J. (2009, February 23). The patient with pain: a palliative care approach [Video file]. In The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved March 30, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bs/1183/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on February 23, 2009
- Dr. Janet Abrahm has not informed HSTalks of any commercial/financial relationship that it is appropriate to disclose.