- Types of stem cells: embryonic or pluripotent, somatic, fetal vs. adult
- Are stem cells a threat or a benefit?
- Neurons are molecularly complex
- Stem cells in the developing brain
- Stem cells in the blood
- Stem cells and plasticity
- Stem cells make real neurons
- Controlled differentiation of stem cells
- Neurodegenerative diseases and use of stem cells
McKay, R. (2007, October 1). Stem cell biology and neurodegenerative diseases [Video file]. In The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved March 21, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bs/244/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on October 1, 2007
- Dr. Ronald McKay has not informed HSTalks of any commercial/financial relationship that it is appropriate to disclose.