- Introduction to differentiation
- What is differentiation? Why is it important?
- Differentiation as a key source of competitive advantage
- Understanding the Product Life Cycle
- The difference between being 'different' and being 'differentiated'
- A 'value curve' of differentiation
- Demand and supply side factors
- 20 ways to differentiate
- 10 key sources which add distinctive values for a customer
- 10 additional key marketing actions which will create and reinforce strong differentiation
- What difference does differentiation make to price?
- Pricing for differentiation
- definitions for value
- The basics of setting differentiated prices
Thomas, I. (2011, August 11). Differentiating [Video file]. In The Business & Management Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved March 24, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bm/1801/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on August 11, 2011