Share these talks and lectures with your colleaguesInvite colleagues
Navigable Slide Index
- Talk outline
- Consumer branding is another world
- What do the following brands have in common?
- US brand leaders in 1925 and 1985
- FMCG Longevity of brands
- A little known table
- Product brands with staying power
- But this is how we think about it
- Pharma brands vs. FMCG brands - brand building
- Differences in attitude to brand building
- Why the difference?
- The product attribute trap
- Brand theory can be confusing
- Few pharma people really understand the basics
- Brand identity vs. brand image
- Fewer understand the latest thinking
- The neuro-cultural view of brands
- Brand function hierarchy
- Operating within changing markets
- Put simply
- Brand equity value creation in pharma
- Future of branding in pharmaceutical industry (1)
- Brand architecture
- How does this relate to pharma?
- Pharmaceutical portfolio's
- Kapferer theory
- Kapferer brand architecture theory
- Pharma equivalents?
- Pharmaceutical brand strategy hierarchy
- One additional pharma brand extension strategy
- Aaker brand driver roles
- Aaker brand architecture
- Aaker corporate brand strategy examples
- What can we learn from the consumer world?
- What can we learn?
- Future of branding in pharmaceutical industry (2)
- Brand management needs to add value
- The pharmaceutical industry's value curve
- How does consumer brand management advance?
- Brand management evolving paradigm
- What do we need to do?
- Pharmaceutical brand logic
- What we need to do - pharmaceutical brand logic
- Thank you
- How has consumer branding developed and what are the differences between it and pharmaceutical branding
- Established consumer brand architecture and how to apply it to pharmaceuticals
- Kapferer and Aaker theory and how it can be applied
- The future for branding within pharmaceuticals
Talk CitationMoss, G.D. (2009, January 28). The future of branding within the pharmaceutical industry [Video file]. In The Biomedical & Life Sciences Collection, Henry Stewart Talks. Retrieved April 9, 2020, from https://hstalks.com/bs/1077/.
- Mr. Giles D. Moss has not informed HSTalks of any commercial/financial relationship that it is appropriate to disclose.