- Why do we bargain and negotiate?
- How do we negotiate?
- Conventional approach: compete to win
- Integration in negotiation
- Needs and interests
- The other way: negotiate to integrate
- Thinking out of the box
- How do we integrate?
- Contexts that affect our efforts to integrate
- Ways to integrate in negotiation
- Successful integrative bargaining
Menkel-Meadow, C. (2011, October 27). Using integrative bargaining to achieve mutually beneficial agreements [Video file]. In The Business & Management Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved June 1, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bm/2124/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on October 27, 2011