- Do executive change management programs address change management?
- Adjusting to change through executive development: proactive versus reactive scenarios
- A learner centred approach to executive development
- What types of change can we expect from executive development interventions?
- Adult learning theory
- The role of executive development as a change agent
- Executive education delivery trends that encourage change
- Adult learning via action based projects
- Designing a change orientated executive program
Dover, P. (2009, February 16). Building change through executive development interventions [Video file]. In The Business & Management Collection, Henry Stewart Talks
. Retrieved April 1, 2023, from https://hstalks.com/bm/1100/
Export Citation (RIS)
Published on February 16, 2009